My future job

Hi, today I will talk about the work that I would like to have in the future. I think this is a difficult topic to write because I don't usually think about what will happen in the future, I just open up to what happens, but thinking I would like a job that is related to my carrer.
I would like to study pedagogy after finishing this degree, after that, apply what I learned and do classes and at the same time, paint my things and sell them if I can. Sometimes I think I would also like to learned more about muralism and work on it, travel the world and know many places and cultures. If I travel the world I feel that I learn a lot and can reflect all that in my artistic process. Over time I think that my wishes about my work will change but I will always look for something to grow.
I think that the work that I would like, would be one that did what I liked and could live from that, but over time we will see what I will really do with the tools that I have learned in these years, you never know what can happen.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Pets

A country I'd like to visit : Italy